- Do you want to work for a company that believes your opinion matters and values their employees?
- Are you looking for great teamwork?
- Are you looking for a company that treats you like family?
- Great hours with OT.
We are looking for a responsible Quality Inspector to check the quality of all incoming and outgoing material and products as well as production procedures. You will be a firm advocate of quality in our business.
The ideal candidate will possess a trained eye for detail and will be reliable and committed. In depth knowledge and comprehension of quality standards is essential.
- Read blueprints and instructions to comprehend the quality expectations for the product and supplies
- Approve or reject raw materials with respect to quality standards and record supplier performance
- Select output samples and check them using appropriate methods (measuring dimensions, testing functionality, comparing to specifications etc.)
- Use a variety of inspection tools including CMM to perform duties.
- Maintain records of testing, information and various metrics such as number of defective products per day etc.
- Proven experience as quality inspector of machined parts
- A keen eye for detail and a results-driven approach
- Responsible and trustworthy
- Thorough knowledge of quality control standards and testing methodologies
- Certification of quality control is a strong advantage (ISO 9000, AS9100)
- High School Degree; Further qualifications will be a plus
Please email your resume to email@example.com for consideration.