A manufacturing company in Framingham, Mass. is seeking to fill a position for a Financial Analyst. The duties include a variety of financial activities including budgeting, forecasting, building financial models, assisting with financial planning, performing research and analysis, preparing reports, and assisting with close processes.
- Understand the key drivers of business results in order to provide insightful analysis to Senior Management.
- Assist in the preparation of monthly reporting packages, annual budget and quarterly forecast updates.
- Analyze operating expenses, identify trends and factors driving variances to plan and forecast and recommend actions.
- Proactively seek out process improvement opportunities and recommend / implement solutions as appropriate.
- Provide analytical support to help influence business decisions and achieve business objectives.
- A minimum of a BS in Accounting or Finance
- 5 years of FP&A, Business Finance or accounting experience in a publicly traded company
- Ability to thrive in unstructured, dynamic environment, work independently and handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Ability to take ownership of projects and outcomes
- Familiarity with ERP solutions and a knack for learning new systems
- Manufacturing industry experience
Interested candidates should send their resumes to email@example.com